Information you should know before admission
Your doctor will confirm the date of your procedure, will explain the process and complete the consent form with you. Your doctor may also request that you undergo a general health assessment with a General Practitioner prior to surgery.
Please contact us if you develop a cold or illness prior to surgery.
If you do not speak English, please have someone discuss this with our staff before Admission so we can provide the best possible assistance for your surgery.
If you are coming from outside of Sydney, please supply us with your contact details.
Alcohol & Smoking
- Alcohol should not be consumed prior to surgery as it could interact with some medications
- To achieve a better outcome, it is advised that you do not smoke prior to your surgery
- In accordance with the Department of Health policy, Parramatta Eye is a smoke free environment
Pre-Admission Information – Medical Records
You will need to complete the pre-admission forms and return them to us so that your day surgery can be confirmed. This can be achieved by:
01: Visiting the centre in person at Level 3, 34 Charles St, Parramatta NSW 2150
02: Download the PDF and print the form, then either:
- Fax to (02) 9633 2494. Remember to bring the originals on the day of surgery
- Post to Parramatta Eye, Level 3, 34 Charles St Parramatta NSW
- Email a scanned copy of the documents to email@example.com
If you have any questions about the procedure, completion of forms, fees, or health insurance, our staff will be happy to assist you.
We will call you to confirm the time you need to arrive at the centre. (This is not the time you will be going into theatre.) If you would like to confirm your booking you may contact us on (02) 8833 7133.
Your privacy and confidentiality is retained and respected at all times.